Monday, March 21, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: The Button Babe

I'm pleased to announce that The Button Babe is a new sponsor of Blacktating! Marla is a mom, freelance writer and all-around crafty gal in Atlanta. She creates fun and funky buttons, jewelry and accessories with vintage art, ephemera and her own unique designs, including pithy sayings that will appeal to your inner birth junkie and lactivist. My favorite of her offerings is the Crunchy Mama button set, which includes a button that says, "I'm pretty sure she'll wean before college." She also offers a range of custom items for business incentives, party favors and beyond. These would be great for fundraising or gifting to the granola moms in your life. To sweeten the deal, every order includes a free button. Check out her store today!


Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here. Follow me on Twitter- I'm @Blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails